Subject: RE: Copy of attach:
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:05:46 +1000

Mr Tierney,

Thank you for providing the attachment - it was not included with the
original email message. The material you provided appears to be copies
of letters and previous correspondence from you to other agencies. I
note that it also included advice from the Department of Communities
that further enquires from you should be discussed with Mr Fraser Boyle
of the Complaints and Prevention Unit of that department.

As the matters you raise appear to have been dealt with by other
agencies (or the responsibility of other departments), no further action
will be taken by this office.

If you wish to discuss this issue further, please contact me on the
below number.

Yours sincerely,   

 

Glenn Horton

Superintendent

Chief of Staff, Commissioner's Office

Ph: 07-33646977

________________________________

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May 2007 6:35 PM
To: Horton.GlennA[HQ]
Subject: Copy of attach:

Jim Tierney
[email-masked]

Dear Superintendent Glenn Horton,
Thank you for your response on Monday, 30 April 2007 3:01 PM.

In your email response to me you say -
"As the content of the emails forwarded appear to be for information
only, it is not intended to further respond at this time. If you wish to
discuss any issue with the Qld Police Service, please contact me on the
below number."

Superintendent Glenn Horton,
I emailed an attachment called - QLD COMMISSIONER OF POLICE. doc (232
KB) to the Queensland Police Commissioner Mr R Atkinson APM on Tuesday,
27 March 2007 8:13 AM                            This attachment
contained 15 pages of correspondence to the following -
1. Minister Judy Spence MP
2. The Honourable Justice Michael Kirby AC CMG.
3.   [email-masked]
4.   National president of St Vincent de Paul
5.   Warren Pitt Minister for Communities, Disability Services, Seniors
and Youth                    6. The Qld Premier
7.  Issues with Qld WPH&S director

I also had correspondence from

R P CONDER

DEPUTY COMMISSIONER

DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE  (OPERATIONS)
Our Ref: 06/3285 JPK:jr

Superintendent Glenn Horton all this correspondence was for answers from
all the above not just to inform Qld police.   

Maybe my email attachment was too long and not received or read, so I
will break it down in pages and send you copies for your response.

Yours Sincerely

Jim Tierney

-----------------------------------------

Below a copy of this email

From:   Judith Tierney   COPY
Date:  Tuesday, 27 March 2007 8:13 AM
To: commissioner@police,qld.gov.au
Subject:
Attach:   QLD COMMISSIONER OF POLICE. doc (232 KB) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**********************************************************************
CONFIDENTIALITY:   The information contained in this 
electronic mail message and any electronic files attached 
to it may be confidential information, and may also be the 
subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest 
immunity.  If you are not the intended recipient you are 
required to delete it.  Any use, disclosure or copying of 
this message and any attachments is unauthorised.  If you 
have received this electronic message in error, please 
inform the sender or contact [email-masked].

This footnote also confirms that this email message has 
been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
**********************************************************************