Subject: Fw: FW: WHY COPS SHOOT GUYS WITH KNIVES
From: "iogkf" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wayne Gibson" <[email-masked]>, "Walter Carlile" <[email-masked]>, "Trish" <[email-masked]>, "thane webster" <[email-masked]>, "shane vale" <[email-masked]>, "Richard Watz" <[email-masked]>, "Philip Booby" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Anderson" <[email-masked]>, "Pat Hawke" <[email-masked]>, "neil white" <[email-masked]>, "Neil Martin" <[email-masked]>, "nath holland" <[email-masked]>, "Lloyd Williams" <[email-masked]>, "King, Michael" <[email-masked]>, "Kim & Joe" <joeandki
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:40:01 +1000

Officer assaulted with a knife. 

The photos are of an officer trained in hand-to-hand combat. The officer
figured, due to his size and fighting skills, he coulddisarm a knife
wielding aggressor.

Here is why I am forwarding these on. To all the idiots out there who 
always say, "Why did the cops haveto shoot him? He only had a (insert
your choice of weapons here, i.e.knife, bat, club. whatever). He didn't
have to be shot.

To that, I respond, "tough crap ... shoot'em". If an officer tells you 
to drop your weapon, just drop it. If you're a retard, stupid, on crack,
mental or just "scared" ...too bad. No one deserves what this cop got
for just doing his job. Ifyou've got a knife and you do not drop it 
when told to do so then youshould die ... period.

This is vivid proof of how dangerous people who are "only armed with
aknife" can be. Some of the public think that officers should try to
disarm someone armed with a knife but anyone who has had training in 
knifefighting will tell you - even if you win you are going to get cut.

Keep this in the back of your mind when confronting someone armed with
an edged weapon.

Be forewarned the following photos are very graphic.