Subject: Fw: Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission - Bullying and Harassment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: "Judith Tierney" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael John Reidy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:31:39 +1000

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Australia Gov" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 3:01 PM
Subject: Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission - Bullying and 
Harassment [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dear Mr Tierney

Thank you for forwarding your inquiry to www.australia.gov.au - the
entry point to Australian Government information and services.

Please note that this is a referral service and, therefore, I am unable
to answer your questions directly.  I can, however, refer you to the
most appropriate Australian Government website in relation to your
inquiry.

In relation to your inquiry about bullying and harassment, the
Australian Government Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission is
well placed to assist you. The website address is:
http://www.hreoc.gov.au/. Contact information is available at the
following page: http://www.hreoc.gov.au/about/contacts/index.html.

You may also wish to seek information from the Anti-Discrimination
Commission Queensland in relation to your inquiry. The website address
is: http://www.adcq.qld.gov.au/ and the page relating to your inquiry
is: http://www.adcq.qld.gov.au/main/complaints.html. For further
information, contact details for this agency are available from the
following page: http://www.adcq.qld.gov.au/main/contacts.html.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards
Summer

Email: [email-masked]
Subject: Bullying and harassment  of several individuals by a charity
Comment:
Bullying and harassment of several individuals by a charity called Qld
society of St Vincent de Paul.

From:        Drysdale, John                                     COPY

Date:        Monday, 19 February 2007 8:40 AM

To:           [email-masked]

Subject:    FW: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -
http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm Feedback

James,

Thank you for visiting the Department of Employment and Industrial

Relations' Internet site. Your query has been forwarded on to the

relevant area and they will contact you shortly.

Regards

John Drysdale

Asst Communications Officer (Online Media)

Business Applications Unit

Corporate Solutions Queensland

Ph:  322 52536

Fax: 340 43584

Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Sunday, 18 February 2007 8:00 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm Feedback

 Regarding URL : http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm

Your Name: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY

Your Email: [email-masked]

Your Feedback:

To the DIRECTOR of WPH&amp;S QLD.

Extremely important official complaint reports where handed to the St
Vincent de Paul Cairns administrator Maree Fell regarding St Vincent de
Paul WPH&amp;S representative Peter O'Shaughnessy.

These reports never left Mrs. Maree Fell's St Vincent de Paul Cairns
Anderson Street office.

 They were complaints that every time Peter O'Shaughnessy was stood in
front of women he would deliberately maul his genitals, or hold and rub
his balls as it has been described to me.

Qld St Vincent de Paul State Vice President Judith Tierney personally
told him to stop doing it when he did it in front of her.

Rhonda Wallace reported these obscene acts to the then Cairns St Vincent
de Paul diocesan President Marc King. They wonder how many more the
Cairns Administrator Maree Fell threw away.

These Official complaints describing criminal obscene behaviour by

Peter O'Shaughnessy never went any further than Maree Fell. Because of
women complaining and again nothing being done about these complaints

I reported this behaviour to WPH&amp;SAFTEY QLD DIRECTOR.

Cairns WPH&amp;SAFTEY regional manager Steve Lamb did nothing about this
criminal obscene behaviour after I informed him. Cairns St Vincent de
Paul WPH&amp;S representative Peter O'Shaughnessy I understand was
involved in these vicious and malicious rumours about Rhonda Wallace
after Rhonda's official complaints to Maree Fell.

-------------------

Rhonda Wallace worked as the Cairns St Vincent de Paul depot manager
until she could not take any more stress - because of her blood
pressure.

A COPY of her letter to QLD Work Place Health &amp; Safety

Dear Sir/Madam,

I was employed as a Depot manager for the Society of St Vincent de Paul
for a number of years.

I resigned from this position in May 2004 because the following reasons.

I was consistently harassed by the administrator Mrs Maree Fell over
issues I had no control over.

The normal procedure was for, and had been for many years, that the
depot manager would take home the depot vehicle in order to pick up
volunteers and donations if need be, while travelling

to or from work. With no reason or explanation Mrs Fell contacted me at
work to inform me that I would no longer be allowed to drive the vehicle
home.

Rumours were began and circulated among other staff members and
volunteers.                             These rumours were concerning my
sexuality, and so I should not be working for the Catholic society.

I took legal advice and a letter was sent to one person who I knew to be
involved in these matters.

However it did not stop.

Mrs Fell would fail to give me enough notice of pending meetings or time
to compose a report for a certain meeting, and then embarrass me by
making remarks about these issues in front of other staff and
volunteers.

Eventually I refused to attend meeting with Mrs Fell or the Diocesan
President Marc King without my union rep being present.

One of the volunteers signed and had witnessed a Statutory Declaration
stating he had witnessed two staff members speaking about this issue and
then repeating it to a volunteer; this was given to the administrator.

I attempted to have this matter dealt with by the Diocesan President
Marc King, with no response.

I had several days off work because of stress, twice I went to the
hospital as a result of blood pressure.

This constant intimidation and harassment eventually reduced me to such
a desperate state,

that I very seriously considered suicide.

I was so depressed that I purchased the hose pipe and tape in order to
kill myself in my car.

I had also saved up sleeping tablets that had been prescribed to me. At
about this time I had found another job, and so handed in my resignation
to the Diocesan President, he asked me to reconsider and prayed over me,
which I did but when I returned the next day the administrator said it
was too late my

resignation was accepted.

This was said to me in an intimidating way. To my knowledge the
Statutory Declaration and my attempts to address these issues were never
taken any further than the Administrators office.

It is only now that I am able to tell my friends of my contemplated
suicide, and feel mentally able to address these issues.

A friend of mine has recently told me that the Diocesan President Marc
King, had said to him that he wished I would leave, as he didn't want me
in this job.

This statement was made well before my resignation. I have copies of
letters of support from volunteers, union rep. and the Solicitors
letter.

I kept a record of all these issues on a day to day basis.

Yours truly,

Rhonda Wallace

SHE STILL HAS HAD NO RESPONSE FROM ANYONE!
System Variables

CONTENT_LENGTH : 5770

           Cookie __utma :

5642022.518584643.1171189799.1171189799.1171792685.2

           Cookie __utmb : 5642022

           Cookie __utmz : 5642022.1171189799.1.1.utmccn

           Cookie __utmc : 5642022

           Cookie Apache : 60.228.78.43.1171792677871185

            HTTP_REFERER :

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         HTTP_USER_AGENT : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT

5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)

             REMOTE_ADDR : 203.25.140.140

             REQUEST_URI : /corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         SERVER_SOFTWARE : Apache/1.3.31

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to
that

intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed
without the

author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland
accepts no

liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently
confirmed in

writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author
and do

not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This
E-Mail is

confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege.

If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author

and delete this message immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

!DEPTSTAMP1!

----------------------------------

From:        Annette Bastaja &lt;[email-masked].
COPY

Date:        Monday, 26 February 2007 9:33 AM

To:           [email-masked]

Subject:    Request for assistance

Dear Mr Tierney

I write in response to your email correspondence of 10 November 2006

concerning St Vincent de Paul Society in Cairns.

I have sought background information on the matter you have raised, and

understand that it has been brought to the attention of the Honourable

Kerry Shine MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister

Assisting the Premier in Western Queensland.

I regret that this is not a matter over which the Governor has any

jurisdiction, and I am therefore unable to assist you on this occasion.

Regards,

Annette Bastaja

Official Secretary and Chief of Staff

Government House

168 Fernberg Rd

Paddington QLD 4064

Tel: 38585700

Fax: 38585701

----------------------------------------------

------------------------

A COPY OF PROFESSOR BRIAN MARTIN FROM WOOLONGONG UNIVERSITY ATRICLE -
WRITING TO AUTHORITIES: IS IT WORTHWHILE? Professor Brian Martin

Whistleblowers have written many thousands of letters to politicians,
government departments, ombudspeople and the like. Indeed, some
individual whistleblowers have written hundreds of letters on their own.

Is this a worthwhile method of getting results?

Letters can be about corruption, dangers to the public or whatever the
correspondent is concerned about.

They can also be to protest against attacks on whistleblowers.
Speaking to a politician face-to-face or by phone often can produce
better results than a letter, though even in these cases a follow-up
letter is useful. But it can be quite difficult to actually get to speak
to a politician.

As well, a letter has the advantage of providing a permanent record.

If you write a letter to the Prime Minister or some other Minister, it
is normally referred to the relevant department. It is passed down the
bureaucratic hierarchy to some public servant who is assigned the
responsibility of drafting a reply.

The draft is then passed back up the hierarchy, sometimes being modified
on the way. It is quite unusual for a Minister to actually read a reply,
even when his or her name goes at the bottom of the letter, which is not
very often for &quot;important&quot; politicians.What you receive is a
response from some public servant.I talked to three public servants who
gave me candid comments on how the system operates. I'll start with the
most optimistic account. Chris is a relatively new public servant who
drafts replies to letters written to a leading minister. She is told by
others to be as bland as possible. However, she prefers to be more
conscientious. As well as finding out the other side of the story to
that of the letter-writer, she sometimes will follow up the issue by
ringing other departments to ensure that some action is taken.For
example, if the matter falls within the jurisdiction of a state
government, she will write a note or ring relevant people to make sure
they res  pond, instead of just writing back to the letter-writer to say
that the matter is one for the state government. She says that a small
percentage of public servants go out of their way to help
letter-writers, but most give perfunctory responses. Chris recommends
that letter-writers ask one or two specific questions. For example,
&quot;Is the minister aware of x? What are you going to do about it?

I'm looking forward to your answer.&quot; such direct questions are more
difficult to wriggle out of.        She also says that there is lots of
shuffling of letters between departments to find the right place.
Therefore, you should find out beforehand exactly who you should write
to. Also, send copies to other departments to make sure you are not
fobbed off. Chris also recommends sending copies to opposition
ministers. Thomas has years of experience in a major government
department. He says that an individual person's complaint is normally
ignored or dismissed. The department can stall by interpreting
regulations differently, not responding, delaying through referral to
committees, and a host of other methods. Public servants are trained in
how to respond to protect current policy, in other words how to lie.

In Thomas's view, writing letters will only have an impact if the writer
represents a powerful force, such as a large number of people or
prestigious figures such as judges, in which case writing may not be
required anyway. The other time writing can have an impact is when
potentially damaging disclosures might be made unless action is taken.
Such disclosures could be made to the media.  According to Thomas, media
coverage is detested by bureaucrats and is the best way to get action.
It is a waste of time for a whistleblower just to write a letter, since
the power of the whistleblower comes from publicity. Chris notes that
when it comes to potentially damaging disclosures, contacting opposition
politicians is sometimes effective. They want to embarrass the
government, at least on some issues, especially through asking questions
in parliament. Alan has an even more cynical view of writing letters. He
believes that many letters from whistleblowers, even though sent to
different
  departments, are referred to the same department where they are
answered by the same person! This is quite possible since there are very
detailed systems of numbering and tracking of letters. Thus, a
whistleblower may have the illusion of contacting different authorities
when actually being thwarted in the same way over and over. Alan would
go even further to suggest that writing to the government provides a way
for a small group of public servants to keep tabs on whistleblowers. The
general message from these individuals, as well as others I've talked
to, is that writing letters to government is largely a waste of time,
though there are a few public servants and politicians who will do what
they can for you.

Far better is to circulate your letter at your workplace or send it to
the local newspaper.

Find out the name of the journalist who covers your area of concern and
then ring up to talk to them. With a bit of direct distribution and
media coverage, the government will find out about your concerns quickly
enough.

----------------------------------
COPY - Thank you for your message to the Prime Minister.

Below is a copy of your comments to the Prime Minister for your records.

If you have supplied a postal address, a reply may be sent to you via
Australia Post. Your message may also be forwarded to other Federal
Ministers for their consideration. This is an automatically generated
email. Please do not reply to this email as this address is not
monitored. If you have any problems with this service please contact the
Web Administrator through the site feedback service at
www.pm.gov.au/feedback/

---------------------  Copy of your comments ------------------------

Name: Mr JAMES VICTOR Tierney

Email Address: [email-masked]

Postal Address: 46 Oleander Street Holloways Beach Cairns QLD 4878
Australia

Subject: Prime Minister Women that are bullied need your help as no one
else will help

Comment:
James Victor Tierney

46 Oleander Street

Holloways Beach

Cairns 4878

07 40557667 email [email-masked]

28 FEBRUARY 2007

Prime Minister of Australian

John Howard

Dear John Howard.

Sir,

I sent to you four statutory declarations - three from three instructors
that were then employed by Qld St Vincent de Paul in Vinnies Gym Cairns.
I also sent mine after - Qld society officials closed Vinnies Gym
because I became a whistle blower. Mr Prime Minister since then the Qld
State Labor Government has totally ignored the harassed and bullied
women by the Qld society officials their rights for justice. Two years
ago these women first informed and have continually informed since then
Qld WPH&amp;S department in Brisbane and Cairns with documented evidence
and they have just be totally ignored. I personally sent by registered
mail to the Qld Work Place Health &amp; Safety director 50 cm of
evidence supporting the many claims of bullying and harassment by the
Qld society officials of these women victims. This Qld department just
returned all this evidence to me with no note or message nothing! Qld
State Premier Mr Peter Beatie has ignored the appeals from these women
vict  ims for justice, as did Qld minister for communities Mr Warren
Pitt. Qld CPU unit complaints official Mr Smart has informed these women
victims Mr Pitt is not responsible for women in his community. Yet this
same man Mr Pitt had his head in the Cairns Post newspaper stating
publicly &quot;DOB WOMEN BASHERS&quot;. Yet after me personally
delivering to his office the same 50 cm of evidence supporting the many
claims of bullying and harassment by the Qld society officials of these
women victims he has again ignored them! I have reported the behaviour
of the Qld labor politicians and officials to the Honourable Kerry Shine
MP, Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister Assisting the
Premier in Western Queensland yet he has also totally ignored the pleas
of these women bullied, one of these ladies contemplated suicide and
others having official nervous breakdowns and cannot faction normally. I
have also reported the lack of care for the welfare of women by these
males
  to the Qld Governor. I informed on numerous occasions this behaviour
to Qld state leader in opposition Mr Seeney again with no response.
These ladies know you have a mammoth task as the Prime Minister of
Australia. But because they see you as a courageous man for justice as
well as a strong moralistic man, Prime minister after them exhausting
all the appropriate departments and just being sent around on a Labor
political merry-go-round, they ask why is their tax being spent on a
department like Qld WPH&amp;S that do not show any concern for women?
And so they have begged me to ask for your expedient help for justice
for bullied and harassed women, if you do not help bullied and harassed
women they know no one else will.

Yours most sincerely

Jim Tierney

-------------------------
From:        [email-masked]                COPY

Date:         Monday, 27 August 2007 3:22 PM

To:           [email-masked] [email-masked]

Subject:     Fw: We want justice

From [email-masked]

How much longer is this cover up of this so-called charity the society
of St Vincent de Paul that has bullied and harassed volunteers and paid
staff, and steals property belonging to citizens of Cairns.

How much longer have the citizens of Cairns to wait before that
anonymous government department provides justice for us?

We do not need any more forms to fill in from that department, another
stalling process as usual, we need JUSTICE that is being denied to us
all.

While the officials of Qld St Vincent de Paul can give away illegally
$130 million dollars to fund Ozcare.

This $130 million dollars was donated by generations of Queenslanders
for the poor, not to finance a separate not -to -profit organisation
that returns no money back to St Vincent de Paul here in Cairns, all
published by The Australian newspaper and St Vincent de Paul member
barrister Jack Williams.

Every minister and department we have informed just stall us saying we
have the wrong department, Qld Work place Health and Safety after inches
of documents sent to them [all collated] just ignore us.

All that department does is send us forms to fill in instead of being
accountable to the victims of this secret society.

So can someone in that department supply a NAME to CONTACT please no
more forms just do something for us victims or get some other department
that will.

----------------------------------

From: Judith Tierney
COPY

Sent: Monday, 28 May 2007 3:30 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: HELP

MONDAY 28 MAY 2007

Dear Minister Margaret Keech MP,

Could you dear minister steer me to the appropriate department for these
victims of the society of St Vincent de Paul.

Mr David Smith

Senior Policy Advisor has contacted me by letter with an email contact.

I still get no response no matter what government department I contact
on behalf of these victims.

Could you find it in your heart to help me - help these women I am so
very tired just being put on a political merry-go-round in the hope I
will tire of all this.

If it kills me, which it could very well do the way I feel about this
total injustice to women, I will never stop because I feel justice for
females is just as important as males.

Sadly I have been shown total disregard by any male minister I have
contacted so far.

So please send me on the correct path and no more flim flam from
advisors.

Yours Sincerely

Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

 -------------------------------

recipient: [email-masked]

subject: OFW Site Feedback,Bullying and harassment

redirect: /?id=309

topic: Request for Information

comments: Ref        DVCC013181

2 May 2007

Mr Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

Dear Mr Tierney

WELFARE OF AUSTRALIAN FEMALES

Thank you for your email dated 26 March 2007 addressed to the Premier,
Steve Bracks, MP,

concerning the welfare of Australian females.

As the matter raised falls within the portfolio responsibilities of the
Minister for Women's Affairs, Jacinta Allan, MP, it has been referred to
me for response.

The matters you raise fall under state and local government
responsibilities and are not ones in which Minister Allan can intervene.

As you have been advised in replies to your inquiries from various State
Ministers and Agencies, you should obtain and act upon professional
legal advice.

May I also suggest that you contact Women's Infolink, the information
and referral arm of the Queensland Office for Women.

Women's Infolink provides a state-wide free and confidential information
and referral service about community services and government agencies
supporting women who have experienced harassment and violence.

It can be contacted Mondays to Fridays 8am to 6pm by telephone on 1800
177 577, or by email at [email-masked].

Yours sincerely

Fiona Sharkie.

--------------------------------

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Judith Tierney

To: [email-masked]

Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 9:19 AM

Subject: thank you

Phil Smart     Senior Complaints Officer
Complaints and Prevention Unit
Complaints Compliance Investigations and Misconduct Prevention Branch
Disability Services Queensland and Department of Communities

 dear sir,

i thank you for your response, mr smart i do not know if you are a
religious man or not. my sister-in-law judy tierney when acting in her
profession was running wards containing 180 paranoid schizophrenics in
psychiatric hospitals in nsw on her own. i remind you again she is my
brothers carer. yet these st vincent de paul officials and some of qld
politicians created the continual situation were she had a nervous
breakdown. so i ask what do i tell my family in liverpool. my brother
and his wife had their faith in their catholic religion destroyed, and
sir you must agree for that to happen to anyone is traumatic, but it to
happen to two people that have helped the disadvantaged all their lifes
is just cruelty.

again i thank you for your response.

terry tierney

[email-masked]

--------------------------------------

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Judith Tierney
To: Communities - SMTP
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2007 7:37 PM

Subject: Stirling Hinchliffe

For Stirling Hinchliffe -

This individual made a life changing decision for many people on a
SECRET copy of the report from St Vincent de Paul that we cannot even
see a democratic Labor government my ARSE!

 [You may also wish to make a freedom of information request]

To: Mr James Tierney C/- Ms Judith Tierney's email address of
[email-masked] &lt;mailto:[email-masked]&gt;

Dear Mr Tierney

I refer to your email dated 8 March 2007, in which you requested
clarification on Vinnies Gym being closed based on an operational
decision by St Vincent De Paul Society Queensland.  I wish to draw your
attention to the advice provided by Ms Liliana Pacey, Manager,
Complaints and Prevention Unit (CPU) in her letter date 30 January 2007
in which it was advised that to assist CPU in the assessment process, St
Vincent De Paul Society Queensland provided, in good faith, a copy of
the review report undertaken by an independent consultant on the
understanding that this report not be given to anyone other than to the
CPU complaints officer and senior departmental staff.  You may also
recall that a recommendation has been made to St Vincent De Paul Society
Queensland to consider forwarding you a copy of the report undertaken by
the consultant. This recommendation was based on the view that if you
are provided with the report it may clarify St Vincent De Paul Society
Queensland's deci
 sion to close Vinnies Gym based on operational and staffing issues
which were identified in the report.   It was also emphasised that this
is a recommendation only as CPU does not have the authority to ensure
this action is taken. CPU is of the view that providing you with
detailed information from the report provided by St Vincent De Paul
Society Queensland would be without the permission of the society.  It
is suggested you contact St Vincent De Paul Society Queensland to
request a copy of their report regarding Vinnies Gym as referred to in
CPU's recommendation. You may also wish to make a freedom of information
request for a copy of the report which is held on departmental records.
This request can be forwarded to Administrative Law Coordination
(Freedom of Information) Unit, Department of Communities, GPO Box 806,
Brisbane QLD 4001.  It is the role of the Administrative Law
Coordination Unit to determine the information that is able to be
provided. If you remain dissat
 isfied with the way the department has handled your complaint, you may
wish to contact the Queensland Ombudsman on 1800 068 908 or email to
[email-masked] I wish to confirm that your complaint,
reference COM06 0379, in relation to the closure of Vinnies Gym has been
closed and no further responses to this complaint will be provided.

I trust this advice is of assistance.

Phil Smart

Senior Complaints Officer

Complaints and Prevention Unit

Complaints Compliance Investigations and Misconduct Prevention Branch

Department of Communities, Disability Services Queensland and Aboriginal
Torres Strait Islander Partnerships

Ph 3406 2617 (Extn 32617)

------------------------------

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] COPY

Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2007 4:27 PM

To: Wiener John

Subject:  I though you were different

John

Jimmy sees BISHOP JAMES FOLEY tomorrow I waited to hear from you why did
you not answer me

Judy

---------------------------------

From: Wiener John [email-masked] COPY

Date: Thursday, 1 March 2007 5:59 PM

To: 'Judith Tierney' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;

Subject: RE: I though you were different

Hi Judy &amp; Jim

Sorry that I took so long to get back to you, I have been away; I am not
in a position of any influence within the Society at this point in time.
I hurts me greatly to be aware of the anguish and suffering that you are
both going through and my not being able to do anything to help you
other than to listen. I have spoken to the state president tonight and
he assures me that all of the gym equipment is available to you wish to
take it off the Society's hands. Please consider  taking up this offer
it may enable you to in some way continue what you started.

Good luck with your visit  with the Bishop tomorrow, I will pray for you
both

Your friend

John Wiener

----------------------------------

From:         Drysdale, John &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
COPY

Date:         Wednesday, 21 February 2007 5:54 PM

To:           [email-masked]

Subject:     FW: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -
http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl Feedback

James,

Thank you for visiting the Department of Employment and Industrial

Relations' Internet site. Your query has been forwarded on to the

relevant area and they will contact you shortly.

Regards

John Drysdale

Asst Communications Officer (Online Media)

Business Applications Unit

Corporate Solutions Queensland

Ph:  322 52536

Fax: 340 43584

Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2007 2:20 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl Feedback

       Regarding URL :

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

               Your Name : JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY

              Your Email : [email-masked]

           Your Feedback :

Jim Tierney sent this below to the QLD premier Peter Beatie

And QLD minister Pitt.

SENT AGAIN 21 FEBRUARY 2007: 1: 33PM

SENT AGAIN 17 FEBRUARY 2007: 8:24AM

HOPING THIS MINISTER WILL DO HIS JOB AND HELP THE BULLIED WOMEN

IN HIS COMMUNITY

ORIGINAL SENT: Sunday, 11 February 2007 8:14 PM

COPY

Mr Pitt

Minister for Communities, Disability Services, Seniors and Youth,

The victims, of St Vincent de Paul officials, have asked me again to
contact you, they have been through another charade. This time with the
Complaints and Prevention unit [CPU]. The unit you speak of below in
your last correspondence to me.

Like all you ministers this unit had no intention of helping these
victims.

So I will ask you again as the minister for all the above, who do they
have to ask for justice, who do they have to contact to defend them? Who
can these victims report this bullying and harassment TOO!

 WPH&amp;S Cairns regional manager Steve Lamb has totally ignored them;
QLD WPH&amp;S director has ignored them TOO!  So it looks like it is
down to you again to advice these victims.

Even though they know by your past actions, as you have passed them from
one department to another you could not care less about their health,
well being ect ect.

Professor Brian Martin did forewarn them and true to his word - they
have been passed from one department to another, in the hope they will
just go away.

Mr Pitt these are women bullied to such a degree it has affected their
health mentally and physically.

And all they ask is for you as their appropriate minister to help them.

Why do you find it so difficult to help them?  What have these women
done to be treated with so much contempt by you?

I make you this promise while these LADIES ask me to speak UP for them I
will. I will continue to do what ever it is to get justice for these
people, what I cannot understand is why you, and all the MEN after
seeing all the evidence against these St Vincent de Paul officials are
not prepared to stop these bullys of women. This is nothing to do with
any Church this is plain and simple bullying and harassment of working
class people from

people who should know better. I am seeing Bishop James Foley shortly to
get him to help these victims.

Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

COPY

Our reference: A/06/04296

COM 00582-2006

27 November 2006

Mr James Victor Tierney

[email-masked]

Dear Mr Tierney

Thank you for your email of 24 October 2006 regarding St Vincent De
Paul, Cairns.

As previously advised your concerns regarding St Vincent De Paul,
Cairns, will be managed by the Complaints and Prevention Unit (CPU) in
accordance with the Department of Communities'

Complaints Management System Policy and Procedure. I encourage you to
continue to work with CPU whilst they investigate the matters you have
raised. If you require any further information or assistance in relation
to your complaint, please contact Mr Fraser Boyle,

Senior Complaints Officer, Complaints and Prevention Unit, on

3406 2618.

I trust this information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

(signed)

Warren Pitt MP

Minister for Communities, Disability Services, Seniors and

Youth

              System Variables

          CONTENT_LENGTH : 4785

           Cookie __utma :

5642022.518584643.1171189799.1171189799.1171792685.2

           Cookie __utmz : 5642022.1171189799.1.1.utmccn

           Cookie Apache : 138.130.250.50.1172029955938223

            HTTP_REFERER :

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         HTTP_USER_AGENT : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT

5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)

             REMOTE_ADDR : 203.25.140.140

             REQUEST_URI : /corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         SERVER_SOFTWARE : Apache/1.3.31

-----------------------------------------------------

From:         Drysdale, John &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
COPY

Date:        Thursday, 22 February 2007 10:25 AM

To:           [email-masked]

Subject:    FW: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -
http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm Feedback

James,

Thank you for visiting the Department of Employment and Industrial

Relations' Internet site. Your query has been forwarded on to the

relevant area and they will contact you shortly.

Regards

John Drysdale

Asst Communications Officer (Online Media)

Business Applications Unit

Corporate Solutions Queensland

Ph:  322 52536

Fax: 340 43584

Email: [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Thursday, 22 February 2007 9:21 AM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY -

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm Feedback

 Regarding URL : http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm

 Your Name : JAMES VICTOR TIERNEY

Your Email : [email-masked]

Your Feedback :

PLEASE RESPOND NOW

Mary Triant &lt;[email-masked]&gt;

COPY----Original Message-----

From: [email-masked]

[mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Tuesday, 14 March 2006 6:10 PM

To: [email-masked]

Subject: Mary Triant -

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm

Feedback

Regarding URL : http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/workplace/index.htm

Your Name : Mary Triant

Your Email : [email-masked]

Your Feedback :

I am a director involved in setting a community NFP gym in Cairns to
replace Vinnie's Gym closed down by the St Vincent De Paul Society.
Following our efforts to retrieve the gym equipment from our
predecessors for continued use by the gym and Cairns community, I have
received by anonymous mail a letter strongly advising that I keep myself
away from the argument of the gym equipment

between Jimmy Tierney and various religious groups, this being none of
my concern. With this threat received a couple days

ago, I today completed a technical module exam in my CA (accounting
professional year) accreditation course. I have seen and heard more than
enough nonsense from this group

and hope that they will be made accountable for their disregard of the
Cairns community.

Should you require further information, please contact myself

by return email.

System Variables

CONTENT_LENGTH : 1033 Cookie Apache :

60.231.112.51.1142323180882489

HTTP_REFERER :

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

HTTP_USER_AGENT : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT

5.0)

  REMOTE_ADDR : 203.25.140.140

       System Variables

          CONTENT_LENGTH : 2208

           Cookie __utma :

5642022.518584643.1171189799.1171792685.1172099795.3

           Cookie __utmz : 5642022.1171189799.1.1.utmccn

           Cookie __utmb : 5642022

           Cookie __utmc : 5642022

           Cookie Apache : 60.231.37.58.1172099781694288

            HTTP_REFERER :

http://www.dir.qld.gov.au/corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         HTTP_USER_AGENT : Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT

5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1)

             REMOTE_ADDR : 203.25.140.140

             REQUEST_URI : /corporate/contactus/feedback.epl

         SERVER_SOFTWARE : Apache/1.3.31

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to
that

intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed
without the

author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland
accepts no

liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently
confirmed in

writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author
and do

not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This
E-Mail is

confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege.

If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author

and delete this message immediately.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

!DEPTSTAMP1!

Judith

I have forwarded a copy of the meail to Hon Kerry Shine MP, Hon Peter
Beattie MP and to Hon Warren Pitt MP.

Regards Gwen EO

________________________________________

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Monday, 26 February 2007 1:10 PM

To: Toowoomba North Electorate Office

Subject: Justice for women

Dear Mr Shine,

 I received the email below from Annette Bastaja

Official Secretary and Chief of Staff to the Governor.

Sir is it possible for you to inform the women bullied and harassed by
the officials of St Vincent de Paul as to why they have been given no
support from the Qld Premier Peter Beatie.

Mr Pitt minister for communities ect ect, [they were informed from the
Qld CPU's  unit Mr Smart] has no responsibility for women in his
community, this is after him having his face in The Cairns Post stating

&quot;DOB IN WOMEN BASHERS&quot;.

 It seems to these victims Mr Pitt is not interested in helping women
bullied and harassed because they were officials of St Vincent de Paul.

Qld WPH&amp;S director and the Qld WPH&amp;S department have totally
rejected these women RIGHT FOR JUSTICE.

So Sir on behalf of these ladies in your official capacity as the -
Honourable Kerry Shine MP,

Attorney-General and Minister for Justice and Minister Assisting the
Premier in Western Queensland.

Please help these women bring their bullys and harassers to justice.

If a man in you capacity does not seek justice for women bullied to the
point of suicide - and mental breakdowns - then there is no justice for
anyone.

Please Sir help these women

I will keep on doing what ever it takes to get them justice as they hope
you should do.

Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

--------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked]

Sent: TThursday, 15 February 2007 9:38 AM

To: Judith Tierney

Subject: Return my property

Good morning Mrs Tierney

The information forwarded by Mr James Tierney by registered post is
being return mailed under covering letter to Mr James Tierney as the
complainant.

Trust this information is of assistance.

Phil Smart

Senior Complaints Officer

Complaints and Prevention Unit

Complaints Compliance Investigations and Misconduct Prevention Branch

Department of Communities, Disability Services Queensland and Aboriginal
Torres Strait Islander Partnerships

Ph 3406 2617 (Extn 32617)

-----------------------

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Thursday, 15 February 2007 8:57 AM

To: Phil J Smart

Subject: Return my property

Mr Smart will you return all the registered information that cost me
money to send to you.

I have been asked to forward it to another department.

Thank you

Judith Tierney

-------------------

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]]

Sent: Saturday, 17 February 2007 8:30 AM

To: Communities - SMTP [email-masked]

Subject: STOP BULLYING

SENT AGAIN 17 FEBRUARY 2007: 8:24AM HOPING THIS MINISTER WILL DO HIS JOB
AND HELP THE BULLIED WOMEN IN HIS COMMUNITY. ORIGINAL SENT: Sunday, 11
February 2007 8:14 PM
COPY

Mr Pitt

Minister for Communities, Disability Services, Seniors and Youth, The
victims, of St Vincent de Paul officials, have asked me again to contact
you, they have been through another charade. This time with the
Complaints and Prevention unit [CPU]. The unit you speak of below in
your last correspondence to me. Like all you ministers this unit had no
intention of helping these victims.  So I will ask you again as the
minister for all the above, who do they have to ask for justice, who do
they have to contact to defend them? Who can these victims report this
bullying and harassment TOO!  WPH&amp;S Cairns regional manager Steve
Lamb has totally ignored them, QLD WPH&amp;S director has ignored them
TOO! So it looks like it is down to you again to advice these victims.
Even though they know by your past actions, as you have passed them from
one department to another you could not care less about their health,
well being ect ect. Professor Brian Martin did forewarn them and true to
his
  word - they have been passed from one department to another, in the
hope they will just go away.

Mr Pitt these are women bullied to such a degree it has affected their
health mentally and physically. And all they ask is for you as their
appropriate minister to help them. Why do you find it so difficult to
help them?      What have these women done to be treated with so much
contempt by you? I make you this promise while these LADIES ask me to
speak UP for them I will. I will continue to do what ever it is to get
justice for these people, what I cannot understand is why you, and all
the MEN after seeing all the evidence against these St Vincent de Paul
officials are not prepared to stop these bullys of women. This is
nothing to do with any Church this is plain and simple bullying and
harassment of working class people from people who should know better.

I am seeing Bishop James Foley shortly to get him to help these victims.

Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

COPY

Our reference:  A/06/04296

COM 00582-2006

27 November 2006

Mr James Victor Tierney

[email-masked]

    Dear Mr Tierney

Thank you for your email of 24 October 2006 regarding St Vincent De
Paul, Cairns.

As previously advised your concerns regarding St Vincent De Paul,
Cairns, will be managed by the Complaints and Prevention Unit (CPU) in
accordance with the Department of Communities' Complaints Management
System Policy and Procedure. I encourage you to continue to work with
CPU whilst they investigate the matters you have raised.

If you require any further information or assistance in relation to your
complaint, please contact Mr Fraser Boyle, Senior Complaints Officer,
Complaints and Prevention Unit, on 3406 2618.

I trust this information is of assistance.

Yours sincerely

(signed)

Warren Pitt MP

Minister for Communities, Disability Services, Seniors and Youth

------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Details ---------------------------

Time: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:37:14 +1000
IP address: 60.231.12.71
User agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1;
InfoPath.1)

________________________________

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN):   61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site:   www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may 
contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the 
intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this 
communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us 
immediately by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this 
transmission together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the 
suffix .gov.au.

________________________________