Subject: Fw: NO RESPONSE
From: "Judith Tierney" <[email-masked]>
To: <: [email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:40:03 +1000

----- Original Message ----- 
From: Barron River Electorate Office 
To: Judith Tierney 
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:11 AM
Subject: RE: NO RESPONSE

Dear Jim,

Thankyou for your emails.

Your documents have been read and noted by Steve, however he will not be taking any action.

Please do not send any further correspondence regarding this issue.

regards

Alana Rushton 
Alana Rushton 
A/Electorate Officer to 
Steve Wettenhall MP 
Member for Barron River 
PO Box 1014 Smithfield QLD 4878 
Phone: 07 4038 2800 Fax: 07 4038 2801 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, 18 January 2007 10:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: NO RESPONSE

Dear Mr Steve WETTENHALL MP

Have you received my emails

Jim Tierney

[email-masked]

 NOTICE - This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and only for the use of the 
addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are strictly prohibited from 
using, forwarding, printing, copying or dealing in anyway whatsoever with it, and are 
requested to reply immediately by e-mail to the sender or by telephone to the 
Parliamentary Service on +61 7 3406 7111. 

 
Any views expressed in this e-mail are the author's, except where the e-mail makes it 
clear otherwise. The unauthorised publication of an e-mail and any attachments 
generated for the official functions of the Parliamentary Service, the Legislative 
Assembly, its Committees or Members may constitute a contempt of the Queensland 
Parliament. If the information contained in this e-mail and any attachments becomes the 
subject of any request under freedom of information legislation, the author or the 
Parliamentary Service should be notified.

 
It is the addressee's responsibility to scan this message for viruses. The 
Parliamentary Service does not warrant that the information is free from any virus, 

defect or error.