Subject: Fw: Reply to Mr J Tierney
From: "Judith Tierney" <[email-masked]>
To: <: [email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:40:31 +1000

Message
----- Original Message ----- 
From: The Premier 
To: Judith Tierney 
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 2:05 PM
Subject: Reply to Mr J Tierney

Thank you for your message to the Premier.  Your message has been forwarded to his office. 

Ministerials Officer 
Office of the Premier 

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
  Sent: Tuesday, 16 January 2007 10:32 AM
  To: The Premier
  Subject: 

  Dear Mr Premier Peter Beatie,
  for your information at last the Cairns community are awake up to our incompetent
  Communities minister Warren Pitt.
  This is only the start of us exposing these frauds.
  We are not going away or be silenced.

  Jim Tierney

  jjls@bigpond,com 
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Unless stated otherwise, this email, together with any attachments, is
      intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and
      confidential information. If received in error, you are asked to inform the
      sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies of this
      from your computer system network.

      If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or
      take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of disclosure, modification,
      distribution and/or publication of this email is also prohibited.

      Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views of the sender
      and not the views of the Queensland Government.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------