Subject: RE: NO RESPONSE
From: "DEIRCorrespondence" <[email-masked]>
To: "Judith Tierney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:23:12 +1000

Dear Jim

Please be advised that I have passed all of your correspondence onto
Minister Mickel's office and a response will be sent to you shortly.

Regards 

Jenny Lyons

Executive Support Officer -Correspondence

Executive & Strategic Services
Department of Employment and
Industrial Relations 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Tel: 322 52382 |   Fax: 322 47702

 

________________________________

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 22 January 2008 11:16 PM
To: Lyons, Jenny (DIR)
Subject: NO RESPONSE

Minister have you received our correspondence to you?

Jim Tierney

[email-masked] 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-Mail is intended only for the addressee. Its use is limited to that
intended by the author at the time and it is not to be distributed without the
author's consent. Unless otherwise stated, the State of Queensland accepts no
liability for the contents of this E-Mail except where subsequently confirmed in
writing. The opinions expressed in this E-Mail are those of the author and do
not necessarily represent the views of the State of Queensland. This E-Mail is
confidential and may be subject to a claim of legal privilege.

If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the author
and delete this message immediately.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!DEPTSTAMP1!