Subject: RE: To meet with you
From: "Jim Turnour" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Judith Tierney'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:05:31 +1000

Dear Jim

I'm afraid I am away in Canberra much of next week and have appointments
full booked.

Can you let me know a little bit more about what you want to see me about?

Thanks

Jim

 

 

  _____  

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 11 January 2008 1:34 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: To meet with you

Dear Mr Turnour,

Is it possible for me to meet with you as soon as possible as I have
extremely

important issues regarding numerous citizens of Cairn that I would like you
to know about. 

And as our newly elected minister I am sure it would be to your advantage to
be given this information before it blows up in every ones face.

 

Yours sincerely

JIM TIERNEY

[email-masked]