Subject: RE: thanks
From: "Orders" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Judith Tierney'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 08:23:35 +1000

Hi Jim, if you get a chance, have a look at the website-
http://www.theracaneaustralia.com.au/ it has all the information on what we
sell, specifically the Theracane. Adam

  _____  

From: Judith Tierney [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 11 April 2008 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Fw: thanks

Thanks Adam 

we would like information on the Thera Cane and any other gadgets you feel
are effective.

Jim

 

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Orders <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Judith Tierney' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 7:56 AM

Hi Jim & Judith. I didn't receive your inquire, I apologise it may have been
lost in the never ending stream of spam emails, please reply to this email
for any of your queries or you can call me 0439 870001. Thanks Adam